Sometimes I can't believe the bullshit people dish out to me. I always cared so much for other people and what they are going through in there lives, but there comes a point in time when you just have to stop caring so much. Even when it is things that you don't want to stop caring about, like family and friends, sometimes it's best. Adults are capable of making decisions for themselves . If they don't take your advice time and time again, you just have to stop and let them make their mistakes. I can't change the harm people I care about or once cared about have done to me...and I can't change the fact that what they are doing to me is hurting me as well. All I can do is accept what's been done and move on.
I always wondered what it would be like letting go of everything others have done to me...and to be completely honest, I don't know how I feel about it just yet...I'm sure it feels better then letting the weight of others weigh me down anyway..
Read More!
Thursday, December 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment