Read More!

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Understanding

It takes a strong person to be able to deal with and understand me. I have always been reluctant to make new friends (and I mean friends in the most real, detailed sense of the word; not these little associates we come in contact with on a regular basis) because I know that there are some people that are just not capable of handling me. I have been through a lot in my short eighteen years of life. It may be worse than your situation or it may have been nothing in comparison but my story and my struggle is MINE and it has taken a tole on me in ways that have effect my day to day life. It is not for everyone to see, understand, and feel what I go through but it is for others to respect. Respecting the fact that you don't know someone and you don't know their story would help society period. I don't know what others go through or what they have done in their life. All I know is their face and what they tell me. I know my story and I know by looking at my face nobody can learn a damn thing except for the fact that I have acne scars. My story is far deeper than that. With that being said, take the time out to understand yourself and recognize that others have a story as well. Understand how the situations in your life have effected you and respect what the stories of others could have possibly done to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment