Read More!

Friday, March 9, 2012

A lovely March day rant :)

It's been awhile! I have been swamped with homework, volunteering, and of course, my social life, that I haven't really had the opportunity to sit at my laptop and write. SO, let me fill you guys in on some of the things that I've learned in the past two weeks.

Friendship is something that should not be taken lightly. It should hold the utmost respect in your heart. In any relationship LOYALTY is not an option, and friendship is no exception to that.

Some people are smart naturally, without having to work or study hard while other people have to work harder to gain that same level of intelligence. Not to say someone is smarter than someone else, but I truly believe raw intelligence is more prominent in other people. Being that I feel that I am one of those people with natural intelligence, I find that I am more lazy than other people. If I get comfortable and get a B in a class that I should have gotten an A in...I smack myself a little. I am a bit lazy and I rely on my "natural" ability. But the reality is, I need to work for what I want to. Natural ability gets me B's but Natural ability minus laziness gets me A's. I need to maintain this 3.9, ya know? :)

Having a significant other should not or ever be someone's main reason for living. Should you ever feel like you need to stop your life because someone chooses to LEAVE your life, than you shouldn't have been in the relationship in the first place. It is SO necessary to love yourself before you love another. This realization has helped me come to terms with my single-ness and be completely okay with it :)

Caprisuns over everything. LOL!

I still haven't the Fray's new album. My mom is being incredibly stingy with the mula.

And now, I am rambling! :)

I just wanted to write a little something for you guys because I haven't in awhile. I promise i'll write more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment