I really love this piece I wrote because of the setting in which I wrote it. I am a hopeless romantic and this is one of my pieces that it is so obvious that I am!
A Cocooned Affair
© copyright - Tiana Monet Wilson
Cocooned in perceived greatness
Sacrificing everything with carelessness of the future
Simply to seek intimate moments of us and we
Emerging my being in your essence
Forever blessing your needs at any given time
Subservient to greatness is the image of mind with no regard to the
series of unfortunate events conducted in the past
They've been reconsidered
My better judgement lacks the ability to fend for itself
Behind the ignorance of a moment when you lacked the ability to tell me the reality of the matter...
My emotions wrapped up in you and these eyes focused on you and I's
Never caring for the time when hearts will become black holes and empty body tissue within my chest
I still cheered hopelessly that you'd return to me
Dependent on hope and ignorant to the signs, this pain that I know will reoccur is only moments away
It's return is not wanted but nevertheless expected
But still I lay here, wrapped in your arms waiting for the moments I risk my own feelings to reoccur
Wrapped in the very arms that I know only temporarily need me
Caressed by the very hands that will never love me
Warmed By the very body I dream to be there on countless nights
Cocoon
in the very silk that will soon be torn down and released into another
world, subjecting my emotional well being to seek confinement else
were.
A Cocooned Affair
© copyright - Tiana Monet Wilson
Read More!
Thursday, May 3, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment