Read More!

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Now Any and Everything Excites Me

Chocolate at it's purest
Covering bones and organs
Over just soft enough masculinity to make me a pillow in your chest
Now any and everything excites me when I think of you
Loving the sweet, oh so sweet taste of you on my tongue

I wonder what it's like to have desert sweeter than you
You, chocolate fountain overflow that spilled on a man
The residue of your nature on my fingers
When your broad shoulders and strength-full arms surround me
When I am wrapped up in you and when I am cocooned in you
We fuse together like a chocolate and caramel swirl and when we let our natures touch...
The combinations of chocolate and caramel we make...
Thinking about it excites me
No, any and everything excites me about you

© copyright - Tiana Monet Wilson

There is an underlying meaning to this poem, so just take it for what it is. This is my first poem I ever put on my blog. This is a small dosage of what I've done :) Enjoy.

2 comments: