Read More!

Thursday, December 19, 2013

This is it...



            This is it. I am preparing for my last moments to return to the states after two and a half years, working to this point. Not only has Spanish been a passion of mine since high school but learning languages and traveling the world are things I’ve wanted to do all my life. And now, look at me. I can speak and read three languages and I am continuing to grow in all of them. I have seen more countries than many of the people I know. I have met people from all over the world who have all touched my life in some way shape or form. I have changed mentally, physically, and emotionally. I have strengthened myself and humbled myself in more ways than one. I have completed all requirements for my Spanish major and have maintained a 3.7 and above throughout the entire time. I am ending a time period in my life that I have only been dreaming about and it has changed me for the better. All I can say about Spain is that it taught me that I need to reevaluate what’s important in my life all the time. What we know about life is not all that exists, from small ways to grand ones. Traveling is one of the best things I have ever done and I hope that I continue to keep it as a part of my life. I just wanted to thank Granada for showing me tough love and teaching me lessons both educational and lifelong.

Viva Granada…hasta luego. Volveré pronto.

No comments:

Post a Comment