In my efforts to grow as a young woman, I decided that it would be best to start an entirely new blog. My old blog had parts of me that are long gone, but also a history of myself that is appreciated. BUT, that chapter in my life is closed and with that being said, I would like to start a new one. In my efforts to grow as a young woman, I want to have my thoughts, emotions, and opinions here for others to see and relate to. I am going to remain opinionated and not hold my tongue for anyone. As I progress, I am also growing in my faith. For those of you who know me prior to this, think what you want. You can go on reminding others of what I did in the past or what I've said in the past but if you haven't continued to grow with me and be at my side during these hard times, then you have absolutely no room to talk. I believe that you do attract the people in your life and those who are NOT in your life are not meant to be in it. Growing up and becoming an adult is about recognizing all of this. I will never claim to be "holy" because I will be the first to admit that I need God in my life, heavily! I will slip, I will fall, but I will prosper in every way because learning from your mistakes is what indicates growth. I will never let the attitudes of another make or break me. I will not let the negativity of others who are going no where to keep me from getting somewhere. I am the President, the CEO, the manager, the assistant, and the stylist of my very own life. Your opinion is not needed unless it is asked for. With that being said, Welcome to the Diary of a Beautiful Mind.
Read More!
Wednesday, October 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment