It is cuffing season everybody! And this season, I don't mind not having a boo. Sometimes I have to put Drake on because he seems to be the only one to openly admit that he gets lonely too but at the end of the day I know what is best for me. It seems like we rely so much on these good for nothing relationships that we forget that we came into this world alone. We forget that sometimes, we are going to have to be single. I am the type of girl who doesn't like to be alone but not necessarily in a relationship. I take relationships seriously, so I do not get in them often. I have tried to pursue a few but those all ended for one reason or another. I have come across some amazing people in the past few months but it always seems that the initial person who I thought they were never seems to be the same person they turn out to be. It's like they are the masters of disguise or something. In philosophy we call this the "deceiver". And to top it off, it seems to have gotten worse and worse as I move from person to person. So, my only solution is to stop. If I leave everyone alone and focus on myself and the things that I need to do in life for awhile, maybe my luck won't be so bad in the end. Who knows?
It doesn't matter anyway. I am not looking for a relationship at this point in my life. I mean, if it comes to me what kind of crazy person would I be to push away someone who could help bring out the best in me? I just do not see the point in searching for something. I know they say 'seek and you will find' but why search for something that should just happen. All of my successful relationships have just happened. As soon as I stop searching, something good will come my way.
With that being said, I think I will pass on this "cuffing season" unless someone sweeps me off my feet. It's rather unlikely, but I won't be closed minded :) What are YOUR feelings on "cuffing"?
Read More!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment