I hate to think of death the way that I do. Every year, since middle school, a peer of mine has died. I have been blessed enough that it was never someone extremely close to me but the fact of the matter is, it could be. Who am I to say that it won't be me or one of my girls next? I know it is TERRIBLE to think that way, but at the end of the day it is never promised that I will wake up each morning. Tomorrow is promised for none of us, actually. I just wanted to say to everyone, live your life for you! The bible says to study yourself approved. Do what makes YOU happy to find approval within YOURSELF. You only live once <3
I don't want to go too far into detail on the situation but Friday November 4, 2011, one of my peers died. Anthony "Mr. Legacy" "Awash" Washington passed away in a bad car accident. He is the reminder that today is a present. <3
Read More!
Monday, November 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment