So to enhance my closet a little more, I have been looking into different things that a girl should have in her closet! Not all of the lists were the same, but for the relevance to my life, I picked the ones that were best. They were these items:
Hair Accesories
A cute hat or hair clip can add so much to an outfit. I am personally a fan of beanies and baseball caps. Even snapbacks are cute, not quite my style, but they work.
The perfect pair of kicks :)
I especially love this one because I love sneakers. I do not own many, but I own about 10 pair. I hope to get that to double by this time next year. What I'd really like to do with my closet is get pair of jean Chucks, all black Jordans, and a pair of black and white Vans. Basic colors to add to the closet :) Sometimes basic is good.
The Black Pump
The perfect pair of kicks :)
I especially love this one because I love sneakers. I do not own many, but I own about 10 pair. I hope to get that to double by this time next year. What I'd really like to do with my closet is get pair of jean Chucks, all black Jordans, and a pair of black and white Vans. Basic colors to add to the closet :) Sometimes basic is good.The Black Pump
I actually have the perfect pair of black pumps. They were just really uncomfortable for awhile because they are leather and I am not exactly small. They seem a bit more comfy now though. I plan on incorporating those into my weekly routine. Actually, my goals for next semester are to fit heels in once a week.
A perfect black purse

I, personally, am extremely fond of charm bracelets. I want to invest money into getting a few real ones because the cheap ones are adorable but keep breaking and messing up my flow :/ Lol!
SCARVES

This is probably one of my favorites because I love scarves! A basic tee and a scarf goes a long way!
Basic colored tees
Skinny Jeans
A little black dress

I think every girl should have a black dress that looks amazing on her! I have a few. Yey for me!
The perfect coat

I prefer pea coats. They are so cute and make any outfit look more than what it is meant to be. People always think I'm dressed up when I am wearing mine when really I am wearing nothing special.
In all actuality, I am no where near as fashionable as I would like to be. I am just growing into my own style. Who knows how long it will take me to get there but, I will :)



No comments:
Post a Comment