This is dedicated to the past, the present, and the future relationships, friends, and associates in my life.
I put many people on pedestals that don't deserve to be there. There is no lowering expectations; just removal of you from my life period. If you don't care about me, why should I care for you? It's not in my nature to just completely stop caring but it is in my nature to remove people. I care too much and my heart is too big for selfish people to come in my life and take advantage to one of the best friends they will ever have PERIOD. I take friendships more serious than I take romantic relationships. Romance has an expiration date but pure friendship does not. And if it does, the expiration date is a lot further in the future than romance. My family is everything to me and friendship is a form of family. Without friends, you cannot experience life to the fullest extent. Something so important to my life's experience, especially since I only get ONE life, is more than important to me. It is not, and will never be, something I take lightly. So for some people to have the audacity to take me for granted, I take it completely and totally personal. With that being said, there will be some addition and subtraction going on in the coming days and months. I refuse to let people walk in and out of my life. YOU may be irreplaceable but your friendship isn't, whether you believe it or not; whether anyone believes it or not.
No comments:
Post a Comment