I haven't posted at all in 2012, aside from Never Forever. I want to get in the habit of making sure I post every few days. The whole writing in my phone and then posting them is definitely going to help me out this year. It seems that I have some faithful readers judging by my statistics and I would hate to disappoint you all.
I don't have a "New Year's Resolution" because I never follow through with those. I don't know if I said this earlier but I sort of already started my goals for 2012. I decided that if I started them early, I couldn't fail. Also, I keep getting more and more inspiration as time goes on. Failure is no longer an option in anything I do because I am no longer trying - I am doing.
To try is to allow yourself to have a crutch if you fail, "At least I tried." I don't need a crutch because I won't be failing. I am going to succeed at everything I do from this point forward. Thus, having goals for the future PERIOD instead of "Resolutions". So, I'll tell you guys a little about that.
So my goals for the semi near future that I have been working toward:
- Losing 20 pounds by my birthday (May 21) and a collective 35 by the end of the summer.
- Update my closet to 20 pairs of jeans
- Wear heels once a week, minimum.
- Get my clear skin back
- Grow the edges of my hair to the center of my face/beginning of my nose.
- Drink more water than juice since I don't drink soda.
- Successfully start and finish 60 days of insanity.
Starting in December (winter break) I have been going to the gym as often as possible, making better food choices, eating a lot less candy and Wawa (my favorite), and focusing on the reasons why I want to do this. Most of all, I have been doing a lot of soul searching. I need to love myself throughout this entire process of growing. Sometimes I forget that becoming healthy and changing for the better only matters if I love myself enough to follow through with it. In addition to getting my physical together, what better way to aid in the physical than getting some new clothes? YEY! I have been thrifting my life away (but not my pockets) and it has been amazing. I have gotten so many different things to update my OWN personal style. My closet is growing and I am loving it!
See? All completely do-able and possible. I think I am going to blog about my journey with insanity. In fact, I think I am going to keep you updated with all of these things. Of course, not every post will be about my goals, but occasionally I will update you :)
Anyway, this has gone long enough. I hope that you all enjoy the year, enjoy my blog, and mostly enjoy LIFE. You only get one.
Happy New Year!!
ReplyDeleteYou too dear.
ReplyDelete