Read More!

Friday, February 3, 2012

When There Is Something You Want

When there is something that you want, you have to get it. It's kind of like me and this language thing. I am a double major in Spanish and French with a minor in Arabic. I want to take on another major or minor as well. I LOVE languages. If I weren't in college for it, I probably wouldn't be here. I want it, so I am going to get it. There are other things that I want as well. I realized that, if something is on my heart than I am going to do it regardless.

I am a firm believe that dreams are the portal to the desires that lie on your heart. When you let the outside world infect your dreams, you are allowing outside things to effect your spirit. I have learned that personally. When you let go of what others want from you, you find what YOU want from your own life, and you start to pave a way to get there. Even when negative things may stray you away, if something is on your heart you have to chase it.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment