Playlists with sexual music are going to be the death of me. It is 12:15 and I have been listening to music with some sort of sexual content for the past two hours. Bad move. I tried to put some, non-sexual, slow jams on but they put me in my feelings and made me sad. I started thinking and...you know what happens when I start thinking too hard. Especially when it's Drake being played. To be completely honest, I should have just continued on with the hornball music because I went right back to it after about twenty minutes.
I think I just told the world how I'm really feeling and, quite frankly, I don't care.
For those who feel me:
Don't Judge - Trey Songz
So Anxious - Genuwine
Freak Me - Silk
Make That Sound - J.Holiday
One Night Stand - Keri Hilson & Chris Brown
Like A Surgeon - Ciara
Playhouse - Pretty Ricky
When We Make Love - Genuwine
Say It - Ne-yo
and many more, but I think you get the picture. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment