I am currently writing a poem entitled When Things Fall Apart. It was inspired by my current realization that some of my relationships with people are, indeed, falling apart. I believe in being all that I can in this life because I only get one chance here on this earth. When things begin to fall apart, it is important to me, that I continue on living. Sometimes, I am so consumed in my emotions that I forget that and I have to find strength and courage within myself to keep pushing. I, unfortunately, can easily become manipulated by my emotions and that is something that I am taking this summer to work on. So, when I am done with it, I will post it for you all to read.
On a better note, one thing that isn't falling apart is my dedication to my body! I am so proud of myself. For the past two weeks I have been making non-stop healthy choices for food and really working out. HARD. I have been doing so much and dedicating so much time to my body. I just hope by the end of the summer, it is all worth it. Every morning I say and read motivational quotes to keep me going and reminding me why I'm doing this. Honestly, I am not trying to lose weight; I'm trying to get rid of it. I have no plans on letting it return. I have struggled with my body image since I was 10 years old. It's time that I get my body right. I am making the necessary changes in my day to day life to not only reach my goals, but to stay there. And every single day it is getting easier and easier for me. I am more than proud of myself.
So, when things fall apart I choose to stand. Standing burns more calories :)
No comments:
Post a Comment