I have not blogged in so long! I feel like I just haven't been venting enough lately. I don't always want to vent to you all but...it's just so different. My life has just been hectic. Issues and tension with my mother has went from like a one to an EIGHT POINT FIVE. I have been working 40 hour weeks at work since day one and I am currently on day two of six days in a row. My last six days in a row EVER to be exact. Not to mention I have a French class that needs to be finished by August 7th. Oh, and to add on that I just moved into a house with my mom after two and a half long years. It's both blessings and curses right now. Everything is just so hectic and I think I'm losing my mind. I don't think there is anything more that I want to do than go back to school and be on campus again. I feel like my problems will go from having a thousand to having little to none. We will just have to see where life takes me in the next few weeks.
<3
Read More!
Thursday, July 26, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment