Read More!

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Positivity List


With the New Year just beginning and me continuing my weight loss journey, I decided to start something positive for myself. Every day I will write at least one positive thing that I did for my body no matter how big or how small it is. I know my biggest issues with my weight loss is that I feel like crap after I "mess up". I wanted to make sure that I had a way of bringing myself up from those low points so that it doesn't hinder my progress. By keeping a positive record of my progression and bodily good deeds, I won't feel ashamed of myself for being human. Having a list of all the great things that I've done for my body will keep me looking at things in a positive light. I'll also keep track of my progress, number wise (weight loss, measurements, fitting into old clothes, etc.) to show myself that this entire journey is bigger than eating one too many cookies or having an occasional midnight snack.

It's so important to have something positive happening in your life especially when it's coming from the most valuable source you can look to, yourself! I encourage you to do something similar. Whatever your goals are, make a list of all the positive things you did to reach it and once you get there, you'll have a positive memoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment