Read More!

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Upcoming Events!

I just thought I would share some of the upcoming events in my study abroad agenda so you all can have a preview of what my posts are going to be like in the coming weeks:

This weekend, Nov. 15, I will be heading to Morocco.
Expect a post on culture shock, women's roles in other countries (and my own experience as a woman in other countries), Moroccan food, and probably a post of some of the fun things I buy while I am there.

November 20th - ONE MONTH LEFT
I am going to be in overload about what I have accomplished and what I have yet to accomplish being abroad, things that I am excited for when I get home, and even things that I will miss about Spain and traveling! I will also have a post or two about my weight loss experience being here and how I've changed drastically in my health and fitness area as well as what I am going to face going back to the states.

November 28th is Thanksgiving to Americans and a project for me. :(
I will be celebrating my first real holiday away from home. Fourth of July technically was the first while I was in France but Thanksgiving will be the first that matters to me. I am both afraid and eager to see what my feelings will be on that day, especially because I have a project on Latino American Drinks to present which sucks. I planned on celebrating my thanksgiving thanking God for the tapas I would be eating instead of being in class. Oh, the contrary.

December 20th, the day that ends this chapter in my life for good.
December 20th is my return date and it is the end of my study abroad experiences. I am incredibly excited for this day but I am also very nervous as well. I just wonder what things will be like post-experience abroad. I know it will be bittersweet with a more sweet taste than bitter, but I still wonder what it is going to be like. I also have a lot to look forward to as far as my plan for the next year and a half as I make my way to graduating with my undergraduate degree. That date is a finish line and a starting point all at the same time. 

Hopefully you all are looking forward to hearing about this as much as I am!

Thanks for reading everyone. Besos!

No comments:

Post a Comment