Read More!

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Hello May!

Hello May!


To celebrate my birthday month, each day until May 21 I will be posting about a specific topic as it pertains to the past year and my life in general. As of lately I have been doing a lot of reflecting and revamping of who I am and who I want to be. For me, getting older comes with much more than being legally able to drink. With it comes so much responsibility and so much expectation. I don't want to fall victim of being "grown" by age and not by mindset. I developed this series to give insight on different aspects of my life and the lessons I've learned so that I can not only reflect and plan for the future but so that I can share it with anyone who's willing to listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment